New eCPD Module on Responsible Finance
AICB is pleased to offer you an opportunity to strengthen your understanding, competence and confidence in managing environmental, social and governance (ESG) risk. You will also be newly equipped to promote prudent, responsible and transparent financing practices amongst bankers.
An eCPD module on Responsible Finance is now available to give you the fundamentals of ESG and how its issues affect your clients, and in turn, your bank’s activities. You can complete the module in your own time and at your own pace.
Who Should Enrol
- Customer-facing teams (e.g., relationship managers, credit analysts)
- Supporting functions (e.g., compliance and risk)
- An overview of environmental and social risks
- The business case for ESG integration
- Managing ESG risks and opportunities
- A case study and quiz
CPD Hours Awarded (upon completion)
- Two (2) CPD Hours
- World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) and The Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS), supported by AICB
How to Enrol
- Log in to AICB’s Member Portal
- Click on e-Resources on the left panel
- Click on eCPD
- Click on Membership Category: Affiliate
- Click on Others – Responsible Finance 2019
- Click on Responsible Finance 2019 (Module)
- Click on Responsible Finance 2019 (Course)
- Click on Enter
The Responsible Finance eCPD module is complimentary for AICB members. If you’re looking to give yourself that career-building competitive edge, seize this opportunity to build an “ESG mindset” and strengthen your understanding of issues and trends related to responsible financing.